I am an IT engineer with near a decade of IT experience
my main focus areas are:
- Server operation (Windows foucsed; but using Linux in personal projects)
- Scripting (I mostly use PowerShell / PowerShell DSC, but also have some familiarity with Python, bash, and then some…)
- Active Directory (and AAD, Office 365, Exchange and all kind of directory) administration
- Virtualisation, hyper-converged systems
I am also on a path to branch out towards devops – and on a smaller scale, web developer – technologies.
- I have experience with Docker / Kubernetes (using the later extensively in my personal home lab)
- I utilise Ansible (and familiar with Chef / Puppet on a basic level)
- I am familiar with Terraform, Packer, Vagrant, and I use Git on a daily basis, including GitHub Actions CI/CD
- Sometimes I even dable with SQL, PostGresSQL or MariaDB, MongoDB
Outside of work, I most likely can be found looking after my little daughter, occasionally around various pubs of London and the surrounding areas, cinemas, or just in the wild (aka hiking). I am also somewhat an avid gamer (PC only please!), or rather used to be one.
Thanks for checking out my page, feel free to say ‘hi!’,
(also, check out my Github!)